Join us for our 5th Annual Tek4Kids Golf Scramble on Tuesday, September 12, 2017. Enjoy a great day of golf at Covered Bridge Golf Club in Sellersburg, the beautiful Fuzzy Zoeller/Clyde Johnson designed 18-hole golf course nestled at the foot of Southern Indiana’s famous Floyds Knobs. Each hole offers a choice of five separate tees to match the player’s ability at any level.
Your entry fee covers 18 holes of golf, golf cart, lunch, silent auction and awards dinner. All money raised directly supports our education and water projects in Jeremie, Haiti. Please join us in making a difference in the lives of the people in Haiti.
- $100 per individual player
- Individual players will be paired with a team
- $400 per team
- $500 per team with hole sponsorship
- Hole in One Contest
- Longest Drive- Men/Women
- Longest Putt- Men/Women
- Closest to the pin
- Putting Contest
- $5,000 Double Eagle Sponsorship- Includes two foursomes, company banner and display table at event, hole sponsor signage, logo on all event advertisements and on Tek4Kids' website for one year
- $2,500 Eagle Sponsorship- Includes two foursomes, hole sponsor signage, logo on all event advertisements and on Tek4Kids' website for one year
- $1,000 Birdie Sponsorship- Includes one foursome, hole sponsor signage, and logo on Tek4Kids' website for one year
- $200 Hole Sponsor- Signage recognition and logo on Tek4Kids' website for one year